Monday, September 2, 2013

Four Eyes

I've been thinking of getting another pair of prescription glasses since I've fully embraced the fact that I really am in need of one. I went to my opthalmologist 2 weeks ago at St. Luke's Global City who confirmed an increase in my eye grade :( 

So I started looking at eyeglass frames again and was set on  buying a tortoise shell Michael Kors pair (which was super divine) priced at around Php6,000++. This was frowned upon by my husband who couldn't understand why I need to shell out this much for a secondary pair. As I was browsing online for prices of the same model in US sites, I stumbled upon a website called Four Eyes (www.foureyes.com.ph).

What is Four Eyes?



This website started operation in May 2013 and it sells eyeglassess and sunglasses online. The most interesting part is that they offer a service called Home Try On wherein you can select up to 3 eyeglass frames that will be delivered to your house for you to try on for up to 5 days. And what's more is that their website recently added a feature called virtual try on where you can upload your photo and try on different eyeglass frames. Gosh, how exciting!

I lingered on their website for about a week (I honestly had a hard time giving up my lust for the MK eyeglasses) until I finally decided to try the HTO service. These are the steps that I followed:

1. Create an account 
2. Select 3 eyeglass frames -- I chose choco chip, cat whisperer, and  break the rule
3. Upload your prescription or fill out the prescription fields
4. Check out and wait for your confirmation email


Choose your frames


Upload your prescription or fill out the fields


Explore their Virtual Try On! It was so fun!!

I was also pleasantly suprised that I got a Php224 discount while checking out. Because of this, I only paid Php1,271. The HTO kit arrived the following day and this is how it looked like.







I honestly had a hard time choosing, I wanted to buy them all actually. But after trying them on for millions of times and asking other people's comments, I finally decided to get the cat whisperer :)





I called their office today and informed them of my decision. They scheduled a pick up for tomorrow and I will hopefully get my glasses by the end of the week. 

I'm really glad that I discovered this website. Otherwise, I would've overpaid for my second pair of glasses when I can get it for a much much lower price for the same design and quality. 

3 comments:

  1. You look pretty Mommy, even you have your eye glasses on.. because, when I wear glasses, I look like LOLA or manang. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are cute glasses! Never heard of this site and I am afraid to order online not knowing how they will look on me, good thing for the try it mirror
    Spectacles online shopping | Prescription Frames

    Glasses

    ReplyDelete